Sunday, June 11, 2017

Definition of Recount text and Example of recount Text

RECOUNT TEXT
Recount text also a narrative text that tell about our experience that ever happen for us. A recount is a written out to inform an event to entertain people. The way yo make this text are make the  orientation (provide the setting and introduce participants and then tell what happened in what sequence in the event, after that make the re-orientation it is an optional-closure of event, you can make it or not.
Example of recount :
My Sweet Seventeen
On 21st june,2013 I sat at the second class in senior high school. That was my birthday at that time. That was a beautiful sunset in the morning, that made me so spirit to woke up. There was a good light from the sun when I opened my window, the fresh air entered my room at that time. I prepared myself to go school.
When I arrived in my school. There were many my friends that said “happy birthday” to me. But no with my close friend, they didn’t say anything to me. I felt so sad at that time. Why they didn’t say anything for me ? did the forget my birthday ? but I thought that was impossible. What happen  with them ? many questions that I asked on my mind.
After I finished to followed to follow all the subject. I went to my boarding house. After I arrived there, I directly went to my bedroom, but before I enter to my bedroom, I heard the noisy from outside my room. I heard the commotion. I tried to found and looked, whose sounds it was. I looked from my windows, but I didn’t found it. So, I decided to returned to my bedroom. I changed my uniform, after that I decided to got my lunch. But suddenly , there was a knocked. When I opened my door, I was really surprised because I looked my best friends there. They sang a song of happy birthday while brought the cake with the candles on it. I was really happy and really surprised at that time. I made a wish before I blew the candles. After that we ate the cake together, and they gave me a gift. I received a big doll from them. I really happy at that time, actually I had felt disapointed with them, because they forgot my birthday. But in fact they remembered my birthday and they also made the surprised for me. I really touched at that time and always remember that moment in mind.

2 comments:

An Experience that Caused You to Learn Something about Yourself

An Experience that Caused You to Learn Something about Yourself When I studied in Senior High School, I have the wonderful experience. It ha...