An Experience that Caused You to Learn Something about Yourself
When I studied in Senior High School, I have the wonderful experience. It happened, when our class have task from our school. Our headmaster asked us to change our attitude with live in the village. First, I think it's the good idea because I just think I can play and holiday. But, after I live in the village, I felt so difficult to face the condition.
I live in the house one of family in the village. I am confuse because they are so poor. I can't do anything to help them. I must face this condition because this is my task. In that house live an old man with his wife and three their children. Their condition is so pity. They are so poor, different with my life. They have a small house and the urgent bathroom. I very sad because they are so difficult to find money. Their parents as a worker in chips factory. And the children must went to forest to find the wood.
I see this family so patient to face this condition. I compared with my life.At home I can sleep in the good bed and can buy what I need. I can know to ask from my parents. But I can understand about the meaning of life. I can feel what they feel.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
An Experience that Caused You to Learn Something about Yourself
An Experience that Caused You to Learn Something about Yourself When I studied in Senior High School, I have the wonderful experience. It ha...
-
MY AMBITION Hello guys !!!.. Let me introduce myself. I'm Friska Sidabutar. In this time, I want to share about my ambition. I thi...
-
THE LEGEND of CRYING STONE The Legend of Kalimantan Dahulu kala di desa terpencil di atas bukit hiduplah seorang jand...
-
Students’ Code Mixing outside Classroom Activities 1. INTRODUCTION Code-mixing is the change of one language to another within...
No comments:
Post a Comment