Wednesday, July 5, 2017

I Find A New Principle In My Life

An Experience That Helped Me Discover A Principle To live by


I Find A New Principle In My Life

Several years ago, I suffered acute allergy. I couldn’t eat seafood such as shrimp, fish, octopus, and anything else. Also, I couldn’t eat an egg, chicken, bread, biscuit, snack and others. Everyday I just ate a vegetable soup as long as two years. I was so stress and sad. I lost 4 kilograms of my weight. I couldn’t eat what I wanted. I moaned to God and cried in front of my parents. But my parents tried to give me the strength, my father worked to cure my disease. I never saw what they had done for me. I just moaned and gave up to eat my medicine. I wanted to die. But my father said “ I will replace you, it doesn’t matter if I am sick to replace your condition, it doesn’t matter if your disease is recover.” I never thought that my father really love me. Since that day, I find a new principle in my life and try to live by. Then, I realize and promise to myself that I must be grateful and patient person. I will not moan to God whatever happens to me and remember that my parents sacrificed anything to me. I’ll never let them down.

No comments:

Post a Comment

An Experience that Caused You to Learn Something about Yourself

An Experience that Caused You to Learn Something about Yourself When I studied in Senior High School, I have the wonderful experience. It ha...