MY AMBITION
Hello guys !!!.. Let me introduce myself. I'm Friska Sidabutar. In this time, I want to share about my ambition. I
think some people also ever do the same thing like me, ever changed their
dream. Did you ever change your aspiration or future goals several times when
you were kids? If that question is sent to me and then I will answer “Yes, I
did.” When I was a kid, aspiration was only about the job or occupation that I
will take when I finish my study or about major that I will take in the
university. I never thought before that future goals or aspiration was not only
about them.
Now, by the time I grow up, I have
known that it means bigger and broader than major or occupation. It can mean
your dream, too. It can mean your obsession and ambition in filling the life we
live. It can be more than one thing. It can be many things as much as we
believe we can make it happen. Sometimes, it comes through inspiration, but
sometimes it is built through time and process. And this time I am following
the process, I am really ready made become a professional teacher, because this
is my real dream.
Every people in this world of course
have a dream in their life, so do I. I have so many dreams that I want to make
it comes true. I want to be a success woman later, this is my ambition since I
was child. Before I continue about my ambition, let me tell you about my
experience, because this experience will support about my ideal story. I have
some hobbies such as, swimming,drawing,dancing and singing. I like arts, that's
why I feel so happy when there was a lesson of arts in my school when I was in
elementary school, junior high school, and also senior high school. I like
arts, especially in the part of singing. Although my voice is not too good and
not bad too. But my friends said that my voice is nice to heard. I like singing since I was childhood. Because
of this hobby I have any ambition to be a singer or an artist this is my
ambition when I was child, and I really like if my mother bought a new CD,
because I like to watch and heard how the technique of a singer to sing a song.
I like to learn about it.
Several
past later, I changed my ambition, because when my family and I took a
vacation, we went to Siantar Zoo to see the kinds of animal there. There was my
first time to visit that zoo, because our village was rather far from Siantar.
It took two hours to arrived Siantar from my village. When we were arrived in zoo. I was very happy because
I can met with the other person, at that time that place was really crowded,
and I went to the some place to see the animal, and I did not realize that I
was left my family. When I saw around me I did not find them. I felt so scared
at that time, and I started to cry. Suddenly there was a police woman come to
close to me. She used her uniform. She was really beautiful with it. She has
short hair. And she asked me why did I sad, and I told her what happen and at
that time she helped me to find my family, and the end we found it. I was very
happy, and then we thankful for her kindness. Start from it, I have an ambition
to be a police woman. But day by day that ambition become turn off, because my
physics did not able become a police woman. I have a new dream, I want to be a
teacher until now the dream still grow up on mind.
As my choice today I want to be an
English teacher in my future that's why I choose this faculty. I really hope
that I will graduate from my campus in 2018, and I really hope when I graduate
from this campus I will get the good job. Especially in education part. I want
to be an English teacher. I like to be a
teacher because teacher is the hero. She can change someone’s life, she can
open the perspective of someone, and change some people be better. They can
teach their student, transfer their knowledge to the other people, and tell
them how to have a bright future and not only that beside as a teacher, they
also can be as the parents, friend, motivator to their student. That’s why I
interest to be a teacher.
As we know in this era, there are so
many people who have a willing become a teacher. Because this job only need
part of time, we do not need to work full time for a long day. After back
from the school, they can give their
time for their family, and they can gather with their family. They can spent
their time to take care their children. And we also now that the salary of
teacher years by years always up and their salary will be enough for their
family.
In my future I really hope that I
will be a professional teacher, I have to become a teacher who the student love.
I have to do the best for getting the best result in my future later. I have to
able to keep my relationship with my coworker, my students, my leader, and the
people who around me. I must be able become a sample for my student. I must
have a good attitude so that the people around me will be feel comfortable near
with me. how the ways to be like that? Of course I have to prepare myself.


Nice post. Do your best to achieve your ambition :)
ReplyDeletethanks, keep trying to do my best :)
DeleteWow!!! Wonderfull!!!!!
ReplyDeleteI like your post 😊☺
ReplyDeleteNice smile :)
ReplyDelete