Wednesday, July 5, 2017

Why Smoking Should Be Banned

Why Smoking Should Be Banned
About smokers, I think all of us already know that most of the smokers are men. Is it right? Yeah……
When they want to smoke, they can’t think about anything else, except cigarettes.
So, should smoking be banned? Yeah, of course….
But, why????? I have 2 factors why smoking should be banned. 
The first factor is cigarette contains poison substances. We shouldn’t consume cigarettes because it’s not good for our health. I’m sure you know there are many substances in cigarette. One of them is nicotine substance. It’s dangerous and can cause various diseases. This reason relates to the second factor, that’s causing many diseases. The diseases are cancer, disorders of pregnancy, fetal disorders, and etc.  When the smoke enters to your body, it also carries thousands of pollutants. Do you know, every cigarette reduce 5 minutes of your life. That's the reason why smoking should be banned.
So, the conclusion is smoking is not positive activity for us and it’s a bad habit that must be destroyed.
I think that’s all about my speech today. Thanks for your attention.
Good afternoon….

No comments:

Post a Comment

An Experience that Caused You to Learn Something about Yourself

An Experience that Caused You to Learn Something about Yourself When I studied in Senior High School, I have the wonderful experience. It ha...