Monday, July 3, 2017

Coversation about People's Nationality



People’s Nationality

Dahlia            : Hi, how do you do?

Agustina        : Hi, how do you do?

Dahlia            : Are you Korean?

Agustina        : I’m not Korean. I’m Chinese

Dahlia            : I’m sorry. I think you are Korean.
                           May I know your name?

Agustina        : Of course. My name is Chen Mei Li.
                          And you?

Dahlia            : My name is Kim Tae Hee.
                         So, where are you going?

Agustina        : I’m going to bookstore.
                         How about you?

Dahlia            : Same with you. We can go together.

Agustina        : That’s good!
                         So, what are you doing in Indonesia?

Dahlia            : I like to spend my time in here for vocation.
                        And you?

Agustina        : I get a business in here.

Dahlia            : So, how about your country?

Agustina        : As you know, China is famous with the Giant Wall of Chinese.
                         How about Korea?

Dahlia            : Korea is famous with a beautiful place,  that is Jeju Island.

Agustina        : Wow. It sounds interesting.

Dahlia            : Thanks. Korea also has a traditional food, that is Kimchi.
                         How about the traditional food of China?

Agustina        : The traditional food in my country is Sang Ho.

Dahlia            : I think your country is interesting.

Agustina        : Yeah. Maybe next time I will invite you to come.

Dahlia            : Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

An Experience that Caused You to Learn Something about Yourself

An Experience that Caused You to Learn Something about Yourself When I studied in Senior High School, I have the wonderful experience. It ha...