Monday, July 3, 2017

My First Experience to Ride Motorcycle




My First Experience to Ride Motorcycle

            One day, when I was fourteen years old, it was my first time to learn how to ride a motorcycle. I think it was small light object and easy to ride it. I persuaded my father to
teach me to ride it. The first time I learned to ride a motorcycle when I was in junior high school, when I saw a lot of my junior high school friends who already have a motorcycle and bring his motorcycle to school, yes know, the name of Indonesia, a child who is not old enough To make a Driver's License can be allowed to take the motor. I saw at that time was the trend of junior high school kids riding motorcycles.
            Firstly, my father refused my request and promised that he would teach me one or two years later, but I still whimpered. Finally, my father surrendered and promised to teach me.
He began to teach me riding the motorcycle around a field in my village. My father was very patient to give me some directions I was very happy when I realized my ability to ride a motorcycle.
       One day later, when I was alone at home, I intended to try my riding ability. So, myself tried bravely. All ran fluently in the beginning, but when I was going back to
my home and I must passed through a narrow slippery street, I got nervous. I lost my control and I fell to the ditch.
            After that, I told my father about the last accident. I imagined my father would be angry and never let me ride again. But the reality is exactly on the contrary, my father was very proud of me. He just gave me some advices and since that accident, I got my father's permission to ride motorcycle.

No comments:

Post a Comment

An Experience that Caused You to Learn Something about Yourself

An Experience that Caused You to Learn Something about Yourself When I studied in Senior High School, I have the wonderful experience. It ha...