Wednesday, July 5, 2017

Narration about My Unforgetable experience

MY UNFORGETTABLE EXPERIENCE
            I would like to tell you about my unforgettable experience. It was an incident that revealed the true character of someone who I took as my friend. I knew her from her sister who has been my boarding sister before she moved last year. We kept our communication by phone. It’s because we are in different city. She was very friendly back then. Three months later, she came to my boarding house to visit her sister and me along with her mother. When they arrived, her mother asked her to buy some snacks along with me. Then, we left. On the way, she told me that she wanted to see her ex-boyfriend. So, I gave them many times to have a short dating. After they finished, we bought the snacks and went back to my boarding house. Before we arrived, she told me that I couldn’t tell her mother about her dating because her mother hated her ex-boyfriend. She also gave me some reasons that I had to say to her mother. I agreed and kept it as a secret until they went back to their house. Few days later, her mother phoned me and said that she was disappointed of me because I lied to her. She told me that her daughter, who I took as my friend, told her that the one who suggested her to lie is me. It made her mother was disappointed of me. Because of the incident, I knew the true character of her. The incident revealed that she is a liar and unbelievable.

No comments:

Post a Comment

An Experience that Caused You to Learn Something about Yourself

An Experience that Caused You to Learn Something about Yourself When I studied in Senior High School, I have the wonderful experience. It ha...