Wednesday, July 5, 2017

The Benefits of Playing Puzzle

The Benefits of Playing Puzzle

As we know, personal interest is an activity that you enjoy doing outside of work. My personal interest is playing puzzle. I like playing puzzle so much.
The definition of puzzle is a game or toy or question which you have to answer by using your skill or knowledge. The activity on playing puzzle is to fit separate pieces together. I most like playing Scrabble than the other puzzles. Scrabble is a game played on a board covered in squares in which players win points by creating words from letters with different values and connecting these words with ones already on the board.
Playing puzzle has many benefits for us. It can promote our social skills and improve quick thinking. Playing puzzle also helps us sharpen our mind. Especially in Scrabble, we also have a benefit that is add our vocabulary in English. But, the most important reason why I’m interested on playing puzzle is because it plain fun. It can reduce our boring, stress, and depression.
So, the conclusion is playing puzzle can sharpen your mind and your skill and make you have fun.
I think that’s all about my speech today. Thanks for your attention.
Good morning….

No comments:

Post a Comment

An Experience that Caused You to Learn Something about Yourself

An Experience that Caused You to Learn Something about Yourself When I studied in Senior High School, I have the wonderful experience. It ha...