Wednesday, July 5, 2017

Embarrassing Experience

Embarrassing Experience

I had an embarrassing moment with my friends when we were in 2nd Semester. It happened when there was a Ghost House event in Hypermart. I was invited by Leo who is very close with me since we were in Senior High School. He also invited 4 people who have been living with him in their boarding house.
We went there by three motorcycles. We arrived in Hypermart at  5 A.M. There, I met an old man. The old man whom I met was my boarding father. He told me that he has met someone. Then, my friends and I went to the basement.
When we arrived in the basement of Hypermart, we bought 6 tickets for us. Then, we entered to the Ghost House. All of sudden, we heard a sound effect 4that made us were frightened. The sound 5which we heard was the thunderbolt sound.
         Suddenly, I was shocked by something when we were in the middle of the trip. I saw someone 6who was wearing a white cloth. He wore a “Pocong” cloth. I hit him hardly. I thought it must be hurt. But I didn’t do it in mind. I hit him because I was very afraid to see everything about “pocong”.
         Finally, I apologized to him. I told him the reason why I hit him. Fortunately, he accepted my apologies. But I still felt sorry for him. After we went outside of the Ghost House, all of sudden my friends 7who stayed behind me laughed at me. They thought that what I have done in the Ghost House was funny. I was embarrassed then.

No comments:

Post a Comment

An Experience that Caused You to Learn Something about Yourself

An Experience that Caused You to Learn Something about Yourself When I studied in Senior High School, I have the wonderful experience. It ha...